I'm a naturopathic doctor, researcher, and health and wellness expert from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
I help individuals optimize their physical, mental, and emotional health so they can reduce their risk of chronic disease and reach a higher level of functioning. I do this through individualized dietary and lifestyle counselling, nutritional supplementation, natural health products, manual therapy, and acupuncture.
But what I'm really passionate about is educating, empowering, motivating, and inspiring all individuals to live a sustainable, healthy, and active lifestyle.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Master of Science (Human Biology and Nutrition), University of Guelph
- Bachelor of Science (Honours, Human Kinetics), University of Guelph
- Active practicing member of the College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO)
- Advanced First Aid and CPR for Health Care Providers